Terms and Conditions
By accepting these terms you agree to pay the full fee for the Course/Product that you have enrolled in.You agree to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if you do not complete the Course.If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.The approximate duration of the Course and the duration of access is stated on the course information page - you agree that you have read and understand your access periods.You are aware that this is not accredited/certified training.
Refunds, Charge-backs and Cancellations
- 100% within 7 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed
- 50% within 14 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed
- 25% within 30 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed
- Refunds are not issued after 30 days of enrollment
- Refunds are not issued if more than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
Where you are enrolled in a subscription membership, by accepting these terms, you agree that you have read and understood that you are able to cancel your subscription membership at any time, by logging into your own account at https://tranquil-canvas-academy.newzenler.com/login , clicking on ‘My Account’, clicking on memberships and cancelling your membership.
No refunds are given on membership subscriptions as you pay for access to the content, not consumption of the content; and are free to cancel your membership access at any time as per these instructions
*Examples of extenuating circumstances which MIGHT be considered valid:
● Your own health problems, including major accident or injury, acute ailments, hospitalisation (including for operations), or those affecting a significant period of study (Medical certificate required).
● Personal or psychological problems for which you are receiving counselling, or have been referred to a counsellor or similarly qualified practitioner (Referral/treatment evidence required).
● Clinical depression or other significant mental health issue. (Medical certificate required)
● Pregnancy-related conditions and childbirth (including a partner in labour). (Medical certificate required).
● Bereavement causing significant impact (Medical or counselling certificate required).
● Separation or divorce of yourself or your parents. (Legal documentation required)
● Recent burglary, theft or serious car accident. (Police report required)
● Jury service which cannot be deferred. (Notice of jury service required)
● A significant change to your financial circumstances such as being made redundant from employment, gone into administration or filed for bankruptcy (evidence required).
Permission is granted to use the materials on Companies web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials.
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Companies web site.
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tranquil Canvas's web site are provided 'as is' and makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tranquil Canvas does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Affiliations & Hyperlinks
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Tranquil Canvas/Soma M Datta has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do soentirely at your own risk.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Tranquil Canvas or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tranquil Canvas's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tranquil Canvas does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tranquil Canvas may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice and does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Geographic Location & Applicable Law
Copyright @ tranquilcanvasartacademy. All rights reserved
tranquilcanvasartacademy - Powered By Zenler